It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 20:32

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: help KC problem i PAID 900 KC total for 3 warmimas
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2019, 16:26 
Donator

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 4
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
i paid 600 KC on one occasion and then 300 KC on another occasion i spend 600 KC on 2 warimas in 2018 and i bought another warimas for 300 KC in janurary 2019... they were max STATS +0 weren't upgradeable now they're only 60 KC so now i have noob rings.. and the prices are not matching up.. Character name: FrankThaTank
please give me the difference in KC because now they are only 60 KC so i spend 900 total on 3 warimas.. now they are only 60 KC so that's 180 KC on 3 warimas now,, i spent 900.. so difference in KC or warimas +3 dual set for my guy.. and i would feel not cheated out of my spending please help me resolve this problem GM because it's not fair that i paid so much KC when my rings were boss now they're noobish please help.. you can look in my history and see i've spent this money on FrankThaTank... the first time i purchased in 2018 and bought dual warimas my KC never went on my account.. but i spent the money and GM gave me rings in game because i never recieved KC and problem was solved but in january i spend 50$ cash in game and bought anothet warimas my 3rd one.. and i got the KC in game and actually was able to purchase them myself.. please help me

Post subject: Re: help KC problem i PAID 900 KC total for 3 warmimas
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2019, 17:18 
Donator

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 4
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
please help me i am a donate to this game... a good amount of hard earned money... i paid the price of 300KC for warimas X3 for 900 KC and the warimas were max stats now my warimas are +1 and only worth 60 KC... is not fair.... so i spent a total of 900 KC for rings that are only worth 180 KC... i would like the difference in KC back refund so i can make my rings max stats again... because this is not fair... i bought the rings when they were BOSS stats.. now my stats is NOOB... you changed the rings to up-gradable in game.. so it's only fair i get the difference in KC in my account or i get warimas +3 to make them max stats again which i paid for ... so techinally i paid for 3 boss stat warimas... which means i should have 3 warimas +3... and my problem would be solved.. or you can give me the difference in KC.. i prefer to get 3 warimas +3 because i paid 300 Kc a pop which is 900 KC now they are only 60 KC and my rings arn't boss anymore.. please see that my problem is legit and help ME character ID:FrankThaTank you can check my history i've donated money to this game and i've bought 3 warimas +0 when they were boss.... i've also bought other items in game.. but this is my problem and it should be solved easily.

Post subject: Re: help KC problem i PAID 900 KC total for 3 warmimas
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2019, 19:53 

Reputation point: 15
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
Read here thoughts-about-donations-and-game-changes-t47091

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]