All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: About GM_Nightshade and his missing topic
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2017, 11:02 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 1
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
Hello , NobraN is here.
He banned my account again for a month because i report him and he removed that report topic.
He must give an explanation about this case!

Topic 1 : viewtopic.php?f=103&t=45168

Topic 2 : viewtopic.php?f=103&t=45077&p=229427#p229427

Why did he give different decision on same cases?
Because of other guy is indian ?

Post subject: Re: About GM_Nightshade and his missing topic
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2017, 11:48 

Reputation point: 106
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 10
YouTube (1) Community Tributer (1) Good (1) Member of the Month (1)
Star (1) Silver Medal (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Royalty (1)
Good Friend (1) Video Record (1)
let me explain a lil thing there, That there is no gm take his decision in any topic related to restore any losing items from him self, Every thing need is discussed by all staff members so, About the indian guy "GM_Nightshade"had asked us before restoring any thing and actually there was a crashing differ than Elcratos case that we found out there is no thing missing there, there was any kind of bias to any friend belong to any gm here...

About Topics that had been deleted" it had been deleted by me" Since i found there were many topic about the same subject that might be lead to ban your forum account regrading to multi topic...

About GM_NightShade" you thought that he used to abuse power of gm on shout-box" but when the game master was giving a warn any one as 1 2 3 4 5 " wasn't enough to get the guy down by ban Since the ban was only solution to stop his act. However,i understand you situation but on the other side, you should know that whole of your topic kinda of a flame subject not less.
on my opinion you must stop that acting, it won't lead to no thing and as i told you before if gm_nightshare from your side had abused his power, so i'd understood his situation from his side else.. and there is some thing you're right nd half part you were a mistake in, which was "reporting any player with a false report. the reporter should be ban but we didn't use that rule for a long time, However i won't ban a guy from 1st report even if it was a false but if the guy repeated the same topic with false report in that case he would get ban...your half part was jumping on shout-box and calling the reporter guy with "idiot" it wasn't a reason to get you ban,indeed but keeping up the conversation with the reporter after gm had said to both of you have to stop that, was such as a lil flame conversation gonna be happening...

NB: if i saw any player reporting about any suspect player and 1st report was "false then gm gave his finale decision about the cheater since it was false report, he would get ban from 2nd creating false report about the same suspect player.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2017, 16:48 

Normal

20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
They both got crash during hard summon staff so there is no difference between cases. Also don't expect me belive that gm_nightshade asked to you before than restore that item since you weren't active on forum,skype and game that times. You know how i know that since i have contacts with many people here. So you can't be one who gave him permission to restore that item.

About topics; If you and gm_nightshade didn't delete and close my first topic we could stick on one topic and discuss about it. But you thought to closing or removing topics is the easy way to finish this case.

About GM_Nightshade's warns ; I explained this maybe thousand times , I called that guy as "idiot" only once but i didn't even keep insult it before than GM_Nightshade joined to conversation. So he joined and said stop it but i was already stopped. I just was asking him to ban LordScientist because of doing false reports since he reports me 20x time in a day without proof so i don't want to see my name with those silly reports. What is the point reporting someone every single sec if you got answer from gm team. I know you didn't use that rule since long time but there is no1 spam false reports since long time as well. So this reports are annoying me and gm or fm team should warn or ban him before than i ask to ban him someone. Anyway his bans were totaly unfair on me since i didn't brake any rules to deserve ban. Also when i logged with my friends accounts to ask my ban reason , he just banned me for only talking there.
You got proof here with his words. I didn't say anything to make him flame or insult him. After that when i made topics about him to find justice he banned me again with no reason. Why he doesn't defend himself here ? Because he can't. There is no word to defend him.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2017, 17:08 

Normal

20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)

You can see the conversation here , how he can ban me because of only talking on shoutbox and defend myself there ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2017, 17:21 

Normal

20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
He also restored a hard monster staff just for someone got dc during event on this topic :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=45188&p=229909#p229909
That elcrat0s lost his hard monster staff because of game crash but that indian guy and this taurus received his hard monster staff back even he got dc because of his connection problems...

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2017, 07:25 

Reputation point: 14
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 4
Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Royalty (1) Love Design (1)
You again starts to making topic for flame ? And this time you go beyond of that !
anyway , looks like all these years you was working with me and still can't find out my way of work !!

First : I can't take any decision alone ( about staff job ) .
second : I used to give a brief note of my work on staff group .

HymenaIos wrote:
Hello , NobraN is here.
He banned my account again for a month because i report him and he removed that report topic.
He must give an explanation about this case!

Topic 1 : viewtopic.php?f=103&t=45168

Topic 2 : viewtopic.php?f=103&t=45077&p=229427#p229427

Why did he give different decision on same cases?
Because of other guy is indian ?

Now coming to the main point !! you have charged an allegation against me and it's granted ! So our lead and admin will investigate this matter deeply ! If it's true i will take the punishment , whatever you want !!!

But

If it's not true !! then according to the Titan Cheater's report rule no 1.
Code:
1. False reporting will get You banned. MaxKO staff concludes that You made a false report intentionally.
(Which was not used all these years) will be use on you .Though it wasn't first time you log on forum to tease other players by your behavior even it was a word , you'd banned many times because off your flaming on forum, keep that in your mind this time it will be perm ban/ip .

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2017, 15:14 

Normal

20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)

Did i make these topics for flame you? Trust me if i want to make flame topics , it wouldn't be like these topics...
I know actually how is your working way , i don't want to mention it here since if i mention it then it will become to flame topic.

If you didn't take that decision to restore hard monster staff alone , how come that team give different decison to same cases. If team did this , then thats mean whole team did a favor to someone which is worse than you did it yourself.
And did you ask to team before than my main account on forum ? I don't think so since our chat logs is here. You took that action yourself.

Yeah , i want to investige as objective that restoring items and my ban case which both cases progessed from you.

Quote:
1. False reporting will get You banned. MaxKO staff concludes that You made a false report intentionally.

About the this rule , you had banned my forum account when i want to use this rule on LordScientist and you want to use it on me ? lol Your actions totaly funny :) But its ok , i accept that to use any rule there since i'm pretty sure about myself. Also you can't mix different cases on this case.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2017, 15:35 

Reputation point: 14
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 4
Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Royalty (1) Love Design (1)
HymenaIos wrote:
Quote:

About the this rule , you had banned my forum account when i want to use this rule on LordScientist and you want to use it on me ? lol Your actions totaly funny :) But its ok , i accept that to use any rule there since i'm pretty sure about myself. Also you can't mix different cases on this case.

As far as i remember he didn't made any topic against you , but you did made topic about me . Telling some one is not enough for banned , hence it's enough for warning if it is repeated . That's why i jumped into the conversation between you and him . Guess what ? He understand the things , but you didn't ! you keep arguing with me , Still i am soft on you and gave you 6 hours banned !! But you are one guy who don't even know how respect a staff or player and still you are doing the same thing !

HymenaIos wrote:
Yeah , i want to investigate as objective that restoring items and my ban case which both cases progressed from you.

You have 24 hours to give a proper replay with the investigation report !! as you know i don't like pending stuffs !!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2017, 16:18 

Normal

20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)

His reports on shoutbox everyday. You can check on shoutbox archive.
You joined to conversitation for nothing there and you was looking for a something to ban my account... Now , you saying that you were soft on me ? Are you serious ? There was nothing to ban my account but you did and you think you were soft huh ? As i mentioned that day i don't want to talk with you because you berely understand somethings (no offense and don't think that i said that to flame you). You have banned my account only for speak there , i wasn't insulting , trolling , swearing or anything else. I just was trying to defend myself and get you work to use rules! I've freedom to talk on anywhere like all other peoples do in the world until i start to limit someone else's freedom. That is what FREEDOM means! So , you or anyone else in this world cannot say to stop talking until i hurt someone's freedom.

About respect ; You can't expect respect untill you earn it! If you didn't do anything to earn respect than its not my problem. I've many friends in game and in staff team who earned my respect and i earned their. So you can't blame me if you didn't earn my respect since as a gm you have to earn players respect first.

That investigation isn't my job. That job needs to done by who have higher rank than you in team. It can be Flegy , Rusky or maybe Anduin if we consider him as dedi.
You gave me 24 hours for what ? I did proper report before but you removed that topics. So i wrote this topic again. Flegy can check shoutbox logs from database or on shoutbox archive on here. Rusky and flegy check your decisions on topics in your problems section , gm tool and gm char logs.

And I want to see the result what ever they decide and their reasons here. I don't want they do that investigation behind of walls since you can't call trial decisions as clean and fair if its not public.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2017, 19:37 
Donator

Reputation point: 8
Normal

Medals: 13
THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
Listen I don’t know what you girls are arguing about but I feel like nobran is right here, he was banned un rightfully and should be unbanned immediately. It seems like gms like to abuse their powers and we won’t stand for this madness. We have rights in here and you can’t take our rights from us. We are warriors and we will fight for our freedom! We won’t stop until Nobran and every player who was banned unlawfully is unbanned. You don’t want to fight with us cause we can arrowshower faster then you can put your finger in your butt. Now think about your decision and unban us Immediately. Now i will be running for president for the people because they need a leader. I will appreciate it if you stop deleting my posts. Thanks. #King_Dannyforpresidentofgaytitans2018