It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 08:31

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next
 Post subject: VS Event Results!
PostPosted: 28 May 2017, 20:45 

Reputation point: 14
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 4
Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Royalty (1) Love Design (1)

TitanKO VS Event Results!

Warrior

1st : DreamOfMirrors :arrow: Rewards has been given out.
2nd: Ding_A_Ling :arrow: Rewards has been given out.
3rd : Glad1ator :arrow: Reward gived.

Assassin

1st : Boruto :arrow: Rewards has been given out.
2nd: TomatoDePotato :arrow: Rewards has been given out.
3rd : Brookenangel :arrow: Rewards has been given out.

Archer

1st : NobraN :arrow: Rewards has been given out.
2nd: ScoobyDoo :arrow: Rewards has been given out.
3rd : CrazyMambo :arrow: Rewards has been given out.

Bp

1st : EvilMen :arrow: Rewards has been given out.
2nd: Sagan :arrow: Rewards has been given out.
3rd: There's no 3rd place for BP Vs Event because of low participants Rewards has been given out.

THE REWARDS ARE :

1.Valk set + bdw+3
2.Valk set + color item
3.Color item + 50k np

Winners must be post here which colored items they want and which char you want to get 50k nps for who got 3rd place in event.

Congratulation to the winners !

MaxKO TeaM

Post subject: Re: VS Event Results!
PostPosted: 28 May 2017, 23:16 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 2
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
I need yellow t dagger on char Brookenangel And thanks

PostPosted: 28 May 2017, 23:39 

Reputation point: 54
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 5
Community Tributer (1) The Advertiser (1) Silver Medal (1) Royalty (1)
TeamView (1)
Congratulation to Winners :arrow: Event has been hosted By FM_Dixon, FM_Tyson and FM_NightShade
Special Thank's to Flegyand Xogaze for streaming event! and GM_Rhea For ban hammer :mrgreen:

Dream Will be Reality

PostPosted: 29 May 2017, 00:32 

Normal

Medals: 7
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
yellow dagger

PostPosted: 29 May 2017, 00:59 

Normal

Pass my rewards to Bitan, i wont be playing this server anyway. Dissapointed with your lousy latency where the server located so far even with VPN dosent help. Plus weak security and management.

Thank you bitan for your kindness with the items you gave. Take my rewards as my gratitude.

PostPosted: 29 May 2017, 09:52 
Administrator

Reputation point: 256
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 25
Community Tributer (1) Rich (1) The Advertiser (1) Lucky (1)
Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Member of the Month (1) Ninja (1)
Star (1) Cool (1) Silver Medal (1) Cuddly and Cute (1)
Businessman (1) Green Apple (1) Royalty (1) Good Friend (1)
Report Bugs (1) Master of Suggestions (1) PC (1) Coder (1)
Full Ideas (1) Genius (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1)
MASTER GAMBLER (1)
Jedidiah wrote:
Pass my rewards to Bitan, i wont be playing this server anyway. Dissapointed with your lousy latency where the server located so far even with VPN dosent help. Plus weak security and management.

Thank you bitan for your kindness with the items you gave. Take my rewards as my gratitude.

You buyed wrong VPS, need be from EUROPE if want reduce ping. Also I dosent see your name on winner list.

PostPosted: 29 May 2017, 22:14 

Normal

Flegy wrote:
Jedidiah wrote:

You buyed wrong VPS, need be from EUROPE if want reduce ping. Also I dosent see your name on winner list.

Im Ding_A_Ling, won 2nd place in warrior vs event, joined for fun after all warrior is not my main class.

And flegy, you might a programmer, but im a network person. Travel to Southeast Asia countries and test your server connection with wtfast (multi server) and pingzapper. I been testing almost 5 days to join this vs event, i need to switch everytime the route of the tunnel selection example, France 1 , france 2 , frankfurt 3 , frankfurt 4 , denmark (wtfast) in specefic timing to get best latency. Even i get the lowest latency from your server, its still spiking somehow, not getting a constant reply. Most of you know, a sin little abit spiking latency will cause skill fail and minor will stuck with overload packets without getting any reply to my pc from your server. Im playing other private servers and i not facing any of this type this issue with a direct unchanging tunnel especially their server located at france. And no need to say, suddenly you guys change the sin vs event schedule and i need to test again the connection with that last minute new timing, check my last log that how many times i relog keep switching tunnels on that current specefic time for me to get best latency.

You dont believe me right? judge your server online status based how many users are from southeast asia country are currently playing by now. I explaning for you to improve your server quality, not to againts it. Listen to a player advise to attract more users, not improving the gameplay system when the server itself not stable when users try to enjoy. Its 2017, people are not dumb these days. What ever it is, thank you for your concern flegy and you are free to ignore these message as you always do.

Make sure give those rewards to bitan.Thank you titan_helper (whoever was) for being good supportive.

PostPosted: 29 May 2017, 23:41 

Normal

Medals: 7
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
I m Crazymambo i won the 3rd place on vs event archer so i need yellow dagger thnks

PostPosted: 30 May 2017, 04:22 
Donator

Reputation point: 13
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 21
THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) OWN THE KEEPER (1) MY KINGDOM (1)
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1)
WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1)
LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1)
RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1) HATER OF MACE (1)
HATER OF SHIELD (1)
Jedidiah wrote:
Flegy wrote:
Jedidiah wrote:

Im Ding_A_Ling, won 2nd place in warrior vs event, joined for fun after all warrior is not my main class.

And flegy, you might a programmer, but im a network person. Travel to Southeast Asia countries and test your server connection with wtfast (multi server) and pingzapper. I been testing almost 5 days to join this vs event, i need to switch everytime the route of the tunnel selection example, France 1 , france 2 , frankfurt 3 , frankfurt 4 , denmark (wtfast) in specefic timing to get best latency. Even i get the lowest latency from your server, its still spiking somehow, not getting a constant reply. Most of you know, a sin little abit spiking latency will cause skill fail and minor will stuck with overload packets without getting any reply to my pc from your server. Im playing other private servers and i not facing any of this type this issue with a direct unchanging tunnel especially their server located at france. And no need to say, suddenly you guys change the sin vs event schedule and i need to test again the connection with that last minute new timing, check my last log that how many times i relog keep switching tunnels on that current specefic time for me to get best latency.

You dont believe me right? judge your server online status based how many users are from southeast asia country are currently playing by now. I explaning for you to improve your server quality, not to againts it. Listen to a player advise to attract more users, not improving the gameplay system when the server itself not stable when users try to enjoy. Its 2017, people are not dumb these days. What ever it is, thank you for your concern flegy and you are free to ignore these message as you always do.

Make sure give those rewards to bitan.Thank you titan_helper (whoever was) for being good supportive.

+1 Ur right
But i think u lost time writing, normally people here dont want to listen xD

PostPosted: 30 May 2017, 13:01 

Normal

Medals: 2
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
Hello,

I had reached the 2nd place on the Assassins VS Event,
I would like to recieve the following:
Valk Set Certificate (1st reward).
Yellow Tier Sword (2nd reward).

Thanks in advance,

TomatoDePotato.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next