It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:19

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Suggestions from a new player
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 06:00 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this server, me and my brother just joined a few days ago. We were looking for a pvp server to play on and we found maxko.
So far we like the game, but I feel like there are a few things that should be changed:

• After getting to 81 we thought we would kill some bosses to get some gear and then pvp, but because we played warrior and archer we couldn't do much without scrolls.
    So we asked around and we found out they dropped only in the center of ronark land.
    It's a strange decision because I don't entirely get how new players are supposed to get inside the core of the pvp zone without scrolls and be able to farm atross/riote while getting attacked by the enemies.
    Eventually we just made warrior/priest and we managed to get around that but that's only possible if you are not playing solo.

How to fix it: Make worms drop scrolls or just make vendors sell them.

• Another very wierd thing was finding out about the mining system, that system is probably designed for people that hate their life, I mean, who's gonna stay there and watch their character play an animation over and over again? That thing is wrong, and the fact that you have to do it to get good gear is just a horrible decision imho.

How to fix it: Make the mining system a way to make coins (for example by making it drop silver/gold bars) so that you don't have to get rid of it and make the good gear drop by accessible bosses like harpy queen, dragon tooth etc

Post subject: Re: Suggestions from a new player
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 13:44 

Reputation point: 10
Start to be popularStart to be popular

+1
I agree with you 100 percent. I feel that scrolls should be here to assist new players. Farming scrolls in cz is almost impossible if you start the game, worst if you start the game alone.
I think the best thing to do is let worms or some mob in moradon drop scrolls. This way new players have at least something.

I don't like the mining system either. Its boring and its not something I feel is "fun" if you just started playing maxko. And the 1st thing you have to do is mine for a couple of hours......immediately the game is going to be boring. Mining should be only used for farming money, not getting gear. I have told this to flegy many times but...he has his own ideas.

I suggest there be a guaranteed drop list for spirit armor and d/t weapons in moradon. This way mew players know what to farm to get the gear they want. Not some random drops from mining....
I also suggest all T and D weapons be +5 form the start. If you are new, you dont have much money. T and D weapons are not very strong and you will most likely have to upgrade them. So why not assist new players by already being at +5.

If you guys agree please respond because I feel this is very important for attracting new players to this server. Thank you.

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 14:26 
Hero

Reputation point: 38
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 14
Funny Guy (1) The Alien (1) Good Friend (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1)
TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
GM_Skyline wrote:
+1
I agree with you 100 percent. I feel that scrolls should be here to assist new players. Farming scrolls in cz is almost impossible if you start the game, worst if you start the game alone.
I think the best thing to do is let worms or some mob in moradon drop scrolls. This way new players have at least something.

I don't like the mining system either. Its boring and its not something I feel is "fun" if you just started playing maxko. And the 1st thing you have to do is mine for a couple of hours......immediately the game is going to be boring. Mining should be only used for farming money, not getting gear. I have told this to flegy many times but...he has his own ideas.

I suggest there be a guaranteed drop list for spirit armor and d/t weapons in moradon. This way mew players know what to farm to get the gear they want. Not some random drops from mining....
I also suggest all T and D weapons be +5 form the start. If you are new, you dont have much money. T and D weapons are not very strong and you will most likely have to upgrade them. So why not assist new players by already being at +5.

If you guys agree please respond because I feel this is very important for attracting new players to this server. Thank you.

+1 I agreed with skyline , maxko is a frm-pk server , here should be this( frm 40 % - pk 60 % ) or this ( frm 50 % - pk 50 % ) .. so my quistion is drope all scrool's in moradon ( new players are not have any top gear for go cz and frm actross or raiot ot elf for scrols , although thay have kill by the strong players ) so in moradon give all scrol drop mob's ....

and second one is most importent money ! ppl not join here for frm money like usko , they are join here for frm gear and and go pk in cz !!

some days ago a new player in moradon shout that pls give me money, but i see most of players are ignore him , coz they also have little money and they no have time for frm money , in old maxko lord drakula drops gold bar's. That's how ppl easyly give money to new players but now situation is defarent. Now ppl try to saved there money for buying good items in moradon marchents,

so i suggest that either give a gold bar drop mob in cz or give silver bar's in moradon or a mob ... that's up to you ....

thanks ....

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2013, 04:13 
Donator

Normal

Medals: 4
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
+1

we need a change for sure. is hard as new player in maxko. and we all know we need alot more new players. let pk not farm .. :D

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2013, 09:15 
Donator

Reputation point: 5
Normal

Totally in to that!

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 17:20 

Reputation point: 2
Normal

Medals: 2
Good (1) Report Bugs (1)
Sounds cool, but i like the idea of coins have a value,

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 22:52 
Donator

Reputation point: 29
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
Bronze Tutorial Award (1)
Totally agree with all the people that have been replied to this topic..I totaly agree that money/sc should be dropped from a newbie animal like worm.As it was like in old maxko there should be some animals where you can get at least some gear to play(For exp)Add some mobs where you can farm (Chitin--Chitin Shell--Dragon etc).These mobs shouldnt be hard to kill or easy.It should be normal. I know/saw many people who is joining to this server leaves after a week because they dont have any gear to do some stuff..Farming gets boring after a point.So I strongly suggest that those armors should be dropped from any mobs(in maradon) so people can at least ws with eachother and ahve some fun.But since Flegy is the captain he is in charge of this.So its up to him
Thanks

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2013, 18:07 
Donator

Reputation point: 4
Normal

I agree on the first suggestion. I always give scrolls for starters, if they ask me for items.

About second suggestion. I think mining system still not finished, so we have a chance to try to change it. For example it drops +5 old lillime, +5 old leech king, +5 old howling ( WITH bigger def, than normal howling!!). As I remember someone already opened a topic about this (maybe it was Huku, but not sure).
Mining would be better if its drop rate would be better.

(And btw, as GM_Skyline said in one of his topic, D and T weapons could have more ap, so starters could kill mobs - bosses (in eslant for example))

I hope someone (Flegy ^.^) will hear our voice :):)

How make Krowaz weapons
How make Krowaz armors

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 13:15 

Normal

+1. That good idea, mining is realy boaring and t / d wepon statr with +1. If any new player try to make +10. It hard, they have n0 money to upgrade them

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2013, 08:39 
Donator

Reputation point: 20
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Good news : the scrolls are added to NPC Sundries on the next pach ^^.
About making coins,are at least 3 ways to make coins,but i think the ppls want just to kill a mob and get 20gbs.Thats pointless.Then why do we have the merchant option?

Anw,u can mine,get items and sell to NPC or in merchant for low price since are free,or u can go kill mobs who drop over 20k,32k,etc coins and with x50,x100,x500 bonus u can have like 1gb in under 1 hour.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]