It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 08:44

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next
 Post subject: !!!HERO ARMOR ASK!!!
PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 16:34 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Hi GM,
i want one. Hero armors must be best again! You will get money from it and many ppl have hero armors because they bought it.You was writing,noeveryone want buy iteems from plus so can farm.But you can make Hero armors best and krovaz same but with worse deff.

For example:

Best armor(hero): deff 150, bonus mp 24
Worse (krowaz) deff 145,bonus mp 22

Because noeverone have time on farm,you can make best iteem on farm but better is hero is really bad idea because HERO is for Hero and i think HERO is everytime best,you can see in storys for kids ...

If players wont buy iteems from pus you can make drop ROF +3 and other.They can after upgrade..

So i ask you,please make Hero armor again best.

Post subject: Re: !!!HERO ARMOR ASK!!!
PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 16:50 

Reputation point: 2
Normal

Medals: 2
Good (1) Report Bugs (1)
I agree that hero should back to best,
But i got to question, why should cheap money get u better stuff/items then hard work ?

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 16:57 

Normal

Akatora wrote:
I agree that hero should back to best,
But i got to question, why should cheap money get u better stuff/items then hard work ?

Noeveryone have more time on farm... i want pk,war and other it is funny for me but i not play official servers because i hate exp and i dont like hard farm.I playing with my friends so they give me iteems but if i play alone i really dont like hard farm and exp.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 17:10 

Normal

Good (1) Report Bugs (1)
Soo its just a ego wish,
Ask u another thing, could u explain why ppl who dont like to play the full game, or not have time should have a chanse to be best ?

Kids and poor ppl who got time but no money, put urself in there shoes and go for a walk, hit me with a answear when u return.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 17:35 

Normal

Akatora wrote:
Soo its just a ego wish,
Ask u another thing, could u explain why ppl who dont like to play the full game, or not have time should have a chanse to be best ?

Kids and poor ppl who got time but no money, put urself in there shoes and go for a walk, hit me with a answear when u return.

Akatora... Check what i wrote lol
So if you dont know read go study it... I want only hero armor best other iteems on farm +3 after it upgrade.So please dont coment it again.

You put me questions why i wont hard work i answer you.My english is bad i know it...
If you want write opinnion so ok but please be quiet about my ego.. if you dont know me.
TY FOR UNDERSTAND.

EDIT :

So maybe you have problem because i dont like exp and farm... right? Is more servers where no need exp and farm only for pk... so i played it but here i got iteems to start from friend and after i farming max 30minutes every day... but i want leave this server.Now i have iteems but here was change version so now i want hero set best...
If you have problem go away from this topic ;)

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 18:00 

Normal

Good (1) Report Bugs (1)
Dear metal,
Reread and understand.

And no i have no issues with how u like to play.
To be true i hate farm, and i wish WITH MY EGO that hero will be back as best.

Edit
And sry if i did step on ur toes, but soo far only thing u said that is not about ur own ego, is that maxko will gain money, but as i recall, some one said they hope for profit from the other perks and stuff in Pus, soo o guess that fucks up that part pritty bad.
Wich by then leaves u with ego arguments. And btw some ppl might still wanna buy hero as alittle boost untill get krowaz.

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 13:18 

Normal

+1. Hero should be best

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2013, 13:09 
Donator

Reputation point: 20
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Akatora wrote:
Dear metal,
And btw some ppl might still wanna buy hero as alittle boost untill get krowaz.

Tottaly true.
Also Hero Armour it's not so bad as ppls think.It's just a small difference of def between Hero Armour and Krowaz Set,ofc that happen until the Krowaz Armour's additional stats will be fixed.

Now to enlight the rumors from my point of view:

You couldn't get a H set before expansion so easy and was the best armour in the game.You could(can also atm) buy it from PUS wich means u had to spend money.

The game is not only for the ppls who can pay but it's free to play and it's for everybody,therefore if u start as a new player and don't have any items,u cant trade something to get a h set buuuuuttt...you can start farming to get at the same level of gears with the other players or even higher.
I find this right because for that u really need to struggle,farm days,weeks,manufacturing..loose materials and ofc that time lost to farm for those materials,then comes the upgrade wich is not 100% to make +10s.

I think this is more important and who is doing that can be called a "player"

Things are changing and most of them will never keep the price as we all already know.This is also happening with H Armours.

Let's just go on and enjoy the playing time as it is and leave the past where it belongs.

I like the Expansion with goods and bads because i was really borred by old MaxKO where everybody has the same gears and everybody called themselvs pro.Sort of comunism ideea and many players got borred.We all asked "when?".."when?" and now when it is should we want it back?

No way... and the Hero armours should stay where are atm..thats my answer.

Plex.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2013, 13:33 
Donator

Reputation point: 29
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
Bronze Tutorial Award (1)
Well I had Hero set and Krowaz set and when I looked at both sets I couldnt see any difference.Atm Hero armors are the same as Krowaz armors.But Yes we are saying that Krowaz armors are the best but which doesnt make any sense because they are the same in most cases..Krowaz Armors will be the best when it gets their own specialty..Until it gets the specialty (Hero armors and the Krowaz Armors are the same)..
Thnks

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2013, 20:47 

Normal

MylittleHero wrote:
Well I had Hero set and Krowaz set and when I looked at both sets I couldnt see any difference.Atm Hero armors are the same as Krowaz armors.But Yes we are saying that Krowaz armors are the best but which doesnt make any sense because they are the same in most cases..Krowaz Armors will be the best when it gets their own specialty..Until it gets the specialty (Hero armors and the Krowaz Armors are the same)..
Thnks

Rogue Krowaz set give 102 more def i think than Hero set dex. Believe me this is a not small difference,and after Krowaz get his bonuses .... they go much much better.I think that hero need get bonus set too,this make him more useful but Krowaz will be still the best.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next