It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:43

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: HP and Mana Pot
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2013, 17:54 
Donator

Reputation point: 1
Normal

I would like to suggest that if it possible game developer can make unlimited HP and Mana pot like the previous old Maxko.. Just use one HP and Mana Pot unlimited.. The problem it is wasting time for player every time need to repot for buy potion.. And rogue have problem in weight cannot carry more potion and need as well cure pot and it is heavy.. I hope Flegy or Game Developer can consider my opinion.. Thank you.. :)

Post subject: Re: HP and Mana Pot
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2013, 19:32 

Reputation point: 6
Normal

The pots wont be unlimited at the moment because at the moment the pots are keeping the gold and coins in the server at a decent price. If pots were unlimited it would be pointless to have coins.

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 14:07 
Donator

Normal

Rogue have difficult in weight.. is there any way for a rogue can carry more HP and Mana pot and cure pot as well? same as warior

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 14:19 

Reputation point: 6
Normal

You can purchase pots from the power up store. Which gives you more than enough weight

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 15:48 
Donator

Normal

Well I did purchase pots from the PUS.. :) when i go CZ for pk i use it 30 to 40 minutes and it finish.. can you imagine everytime i should have to purchase pots from PUS again.. how much money will i spend just to buy pots from PUS?? its killing me.. if the pots cost only 1KC i dont mind to purchase it everytime :D i suggest rogue should can carry more pots same as warior and it fair :)

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013, 18:48 

Reputation point: 5
Normal

KinZ wrote:
Well I did purchase pots from the PUS.. :) when i go CZ for pk i use it 30 to 40 minutes and it finish.. can you imagine everytime i should have to purchase pots from PUS again.. how much money will i spend just to buy pots from PUS?? its killing me.. if the pots cost only 1KC i dont mind to purchase it everytime :D i suggest rogue should can carry more pots same as warior and it fair :)

5000 Pots in 30 40 minutes?

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2013, 10:25 
Donator

Normal

Quote:
5000 Pots in 30 40 minutes?

GM_Heisen 500 Pots.. i use lots of pots for killing riote, atross and PK specially Mana pots i always press it together with my skill and it finish fast :D every 15minute in CZ i have to go town and repot i feel wasting time and boring.. i wish rogue can carry more pot :)

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2013, 08:20 
Donator

Reputation point: 8
Normal

Medals: 2
Good Friend (1) Player Killer (1)
KinZ wrote:
i wish rogue can carry more pot :)

and i wish warrior can have light feet... wishfull thinking eh?

i have a suggestion too...how about warrior runs slow but can carry a lot of pots, and rogue can run very fast but needs to town for repot every once in a while?

hm...wait...ive seen that before... :oops:

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2013, 08:58 
Donator

Normal

If there is war next time.. invaded time to opposite nation town.. how will a rogue carry more HP and Mana Pot??? i am sure all rogue will have this problem not enough HP and Mana pot...

I see some other player have the same opinion like me too.. well this is just a suggestion i will wait Flegy or Game developer to decide this thank you.. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31077

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31368

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2013, 08:51 
Donator

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 2
Lucky (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
dude im assasin too so im using MP pots all the time and i can say it isnt that big deal and if you have problems like this you need to do something with it yourself lol and dont ask gm and developer to help? try get str weapon like raum or sherion giving more and it isnt expensive or make str accessories,if you rly need it so make str set also and you can carry as warrior? isnt it simple? (btw i got 500 hp pots from some ingame event so i could carry about like 450 souls with 20 cure potions wich is enough for like 2 hours pk and then only go repot souls or cures if many duffed) ..i dont see problem with this at all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]