It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:12

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Group complete heal / Past recovery
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2017, 18:58 

Reputation point: 10
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 3
VS Winer (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
Higher those heals.

Since everyone kinda have more then 10k HP, the group complete heal should heal by 15k, so it actually does a group complete heal.

Past recovery (75 heal) is meant to have an higher group heal then 57 heal, so I guess it should be higher then what it is now. Suggesting 4-5k group heal, and 5k heal over time. So that skill would actually be used, should be one of the most used priest heal in mage party, while actually nobody use it here.

Post subject: Re: Group complete heal / Past recovery
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2017, 19:57 
Legend

Reputation point: 23
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 24
YouTube (1) Google (1) Gamer (1) Frog (1)
Master of Suggestions (1) VS Winer (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
I don't think its a good idea. Many skills messed up because of 85 level cap already. I think it would be better if we suggest to downgrade level cap to 83 or 80 instead of change skills... Also peoples makes party with 3-4 priest here usually. They are almost so close to being immortal, if you increase heal skills , they will be 100% immortal.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2017, 20:20 

NobraN wrote:
I don't think its a good idea. Many skills messed up because of 85 level cap already. I think it would be better if we suggest to downgrade level cap to 83 or 80 instead of change skills... Also peoples makes party with 3-4 priest here usually. They are almost so close to being immortal, if you increase heal skills , they will be 100% immortal.

I've suggested bring the cap to 83 couple times with Anduin, however, it never comes in any updates. The 85 cap makes so many different builds that fucks the server up pretty good. And lets be honest, the ''level'' cap of titan is not really high, on usKO nowadays, every warrior party use 3 priests, and mage party use 2 priests instead of 1, just so they can tank easily.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2017, 21:07 
Legend

Master of Suggestions (1) VS Winer (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
TheMightyEvil wrote:
NobraN wrote:

I've suggested bring the cap to 83 couple times with Anduin, however, it never comes in any updates. The 85 cap makes so many different builds that fucks the server up pretty good. And lets be honest, the ''level'' cap of titan is not really high, on usKO nowadays, every warrior party use 3 priests, and mage party use 2 priests instead of 1, just so they can tank easily.

You're right but if they change heals as you suggested that will be like there is 1 more priest added to party so it will decrease to fun in game :(

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2017, 17:15 

NobraN wrote:
TheMightyEvil wrote:
NobraN wrote:

You're right but if they change heals as you suggested that will be like there is 1 more priest added to party so it will decrease to fun in game :(

Indeed, my thaught would actually be, people would stop using 3 priest, and only use 2 since they would heal more. Less heal, more DPS. Faster kills at the end

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2017, 21:32 
Legend

TheMightyEvil wrote:
NobraN wrote:
TheMightyEvil wrote:
NobraN wrote:

Indeed, my thaught would actually be, people would stop using 3 priest, and only use 2 since they would heal more. Less heal, more DPS. Faster kills at the end

I don't think they will stop using 3 or more priest in party.