It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:20

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: BDW suggestions
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2018, 14:51 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 14
Master of Suggestions (1) FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
EASY ZONE (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1)
LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1)
RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
Hi, i have some suggestions for the BDW event we have right now.

There's 3 BDW que time in game. It's 2am, 9am and 7pm for me. The major problem causing this event not happening is not enough players register for it, or no orc/human or NO INT PRIEST :D

What i suggest here is, set it become a fix number 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5 event. It could be

2am: 2v2
9am: 3v3
7pm: 5v5

the event registration last for 1 whole hour, and each account only able to play once at that particular hour.

let the players look for their teammates themselves and que then fight. Remove the requirement of INT priest and allow all kind of setup for it, giving people space of theory crafting at team setup, let them join with the setup they happy with, players they glad to party with and have some fun. Just imagine, a fight between 2 warriors and 1 debuffer vs 2 mages and 1 rogue and so on. Make this event somewhere for the skilled players and honor. And please, no KOXPer.

And about the reward, increase the medal for joining the event. Maybe winner get 3 medals and loser get 1? And yes, increase the medals needed for BDW+1 exchange, so u will get your earring as long as u join this event :)

Hope these help. Thanks

Post subject: Re: BDW suggestions
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2018, 15:55 

Reputation point: 9
Normal

Hello There,

Thank you and very nice suggestions. We are already sharing ideas about changes for BDW in team and some of your suggestions in our list too.

Nice to see you to help giving idea to team so i reward you a Medal "Master of Suggestions"

Topic will be open for a while for any other suggestion.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2018, 07:28 
Developer

Reputation point: 119
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 9
Community Tributer (1) Good (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Royalty (1)
Master of Suggestions (1) Full Ideas (1) Genius (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1)
I already did some suggestions about a more flexible BDW system a while ago:
bdw-idea-t44826
Maybe you would like that ;)

A 2vs2 or 3vs3 BDW without Priests?
Cause with Priests they would most likely never kill each other.

I think its better to go with 5vs5 or 6vs6 and 1 Priest.

The 15min registration time is for a reason!
We had longer registration time before but...that caused more problems with people loging off or going afk before the event starts.
Thats why I think that short registration times are good!

Quote:
2 warriors and 1 debuffer vs 2 mages and 1 rogue
that would be a very unbalanced fight...;)

For that balance reasons we added the BP check.
BP usually had no chance to survive and most of the time his party lost.

The idea of a teammate BDW can be nice...but its more like a party vs event.
GMs could do such...and ofc you can go cz anytime with your favorite teammates and party setups ;)

If players could choose their teammates, than always the same (strong) players would join BDW. But BDW should be for everyone...its a bit about luck and RNG (random factor) to have a party thats working.

An easy change about BDW would be to make it a 5vs5.
Maybe we should give that a try?

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2018, 09:53 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 14
Master of Suggestions (1) FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
EASY ZONE (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) MASTER GAMBLER (1) TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1)
LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1)
RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
Quote:
A 2vs2 or 3vs3 BDW without Priests?
Cause with Priests they would most likely never kill each other.

2v2
Really? I'm still thinking what kind of combination is unbeatable. :roll:

You can play defense with INT debuffer, and warrior as your attacker. This is old school. But with a rogue and mage combination, it's still be a good fight, no?

Don't forget we can still kill the monument to win the event.

Quote:
The 15min registration time is for a reason!
We had longer registration time before but...that caused more problems with people loging off or going afk before the event starts.
Thats why I think that short registration times are good

What i suggested is the event starts whenever there's 2 team registered, not the event starts after 1 hour of registration waiting time, and this event last for 1 hour, so players have multiple account can try again with other combination within that hour, after they win or lose. But the fight between 2 teams is still remain short, 15 mins maybe?

For rewards,maybe add in 2 medals for both team if it's a draw after 15 mins of trial.

Quote:
2 warriors and 1 debuffer vs 2 mages and 1 rogue
that would be a very unbalanced fight...;)

I don't see any imbalance here if the players are good and know where their setup advantages. I see many Duo team is having fun when CZ bowl is low on players. And that's why i'm asking to remove the requirement for 1 int priest to make event happen because we dont need them if the fight is just 2v2 or 3v3. The BP check is not necessary if it's only 2v2 or 3v3.

Quote:
The idea of a teammate BDW can be nice...but its more like a vs event.
GMs could do such...and ofc you can go cz anytime with your favorite teammates and party setups ;)

BDW is a vs event. Currently it's a 6v6 and one INT priest is required for each side to make it happen. GM can host such event yes, but other players might spoiled the fun if we do it in CZ, especially those nasty stealth rogues and KOXPers. :cry: :cry:

Correct me if i'm wrong, favorite teammates and party setup always gonna happen doesn't matter you like it or not IF there is a good fight in CZ, or else party leaders will just pick up randomly whenever he see someone when the party is not full, that is what happening now from my observation. :)

Quote:
If players could choose their teammates, than always the same (strong) players would join BDW. But BDW should be for everyone...its a bit about luck and RNG (random factor) to have a party thats working.

I don't think there will be only strong players joining BDW if the changes had made IF 1 medal is awarded for the loser, compare to 0 given. In this way players can still get their earrings but just slower. ;)

There is still some random factors in here cause u will never know who your opponent is, how good they are at the current class they play, how's their teamwork, gear, skills etc. It's not much a difference for me compare to what we have now, just players will have to understand better about their skills build and learn from good strong players.

Quote:
An easy change about BDW would be to make it a 5vs5.
Maybe we should give that a try?

Yes, it is worth a try :)

Quote:
to critisice is easier than to create ;)

Totally agreed with this, and that's why you are the developer and i'm just the small potato :lol: :lol:

I totally understand that it's IMPOSSIBLE to satisfy every single one in the game, but we should try to make everyone happy when we play games, right? :D :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Communicate means one listen when the other is talking, or it's arguing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: