It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:16

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: The finishing story forum game
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 03:03 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Ill explain how this game works ill make a short story about 3-4 lines and the nexst poster in this topic has to Continue the story but not finishing it because theres no ending to this game!, and so on, and the 3 poster in this topic has to continue the story and so on...

rules afther each 3 poster there will be new subject eddited to the story ,
each poster has to fill atleast 4 lines
and it has to be english!,

k ready?,here we go! START

(subject robbed)

Once I was lissing to my radio and didn't watch the road,suddendly there was a squirrel crossing over the road atleast he tried to but i kinda hitted him soflty with my hood of my car,the squirrel was mad that i didn't see him and he walked to my door,he opened my door and dragged me outside my car and smacked me in my face with his tail,he slapped me in coma,afther i become awake in hospital i was looking for my wallet,afther 3 days i realized that i got robbed by a squirrel the wallet was missing incluiding the money inside the wallet ... (nexst poster turn)

Post subject: Re: The finishing story forum game
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2010, 22:03 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Pryton wrote:
Ill explain how this game works ill make a short story about 3-4 lines and the nexst poster in this topic has to Continue the story but not finishing it because theres no ending to this game!, and so on, and the 3 poster in this topic has to continue the story and so on...

rules afther each 3 poster there will be new subject eddited to the story ,
each poster has to fill atleast 4 lines
and it has to be english!,

k ready?,here we go! START

(subject robbed)

Once I was lissing to my radio and didn't watch the road,suddendly there was a squirrel crossing over the road atleast he tried to but i kinda hitted him soflty with my hood of my car,the squirrel was mad that i didn't see him and he walked to my door,he opened my door and dragged me outside my car and smacked me in my face with his tail,he slapped me in coma,afther i become awake in hospital i was looking for my wallet,afther 3 days i realized that i got robbed by a squirrel the wallet was missing incluiding the money inside the wallet ... (nexst poster turn)

what did u smoke then?

euhmmm
i see the squirrel lost some hairs on me. "DNA" i think. i will take it to the CSI lab.
I'll have to use my jack bauer moves to get in the lab, and my james bond charmes just because it's cool.
OK, i got in, but which way was to the lab? left or right?

Post subject: Re: The finishing story forum game
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2010, 00:16 
Hero

Reputation point: 8
Normal

take right, find dr evil's lab, then when i tried to analize the squirrel DNA, minime

attacked me and he took the dna and escaped, now i have no money and not a clue to get my money back... where can i find them?....

Do Not Pm Me About Lost Items/Account, i do not restore stuff. Ty