It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 09:17

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: "witch hunt ?"
PostPosted: 07 May 2013, 17:33 

Reputation point: 2
Normal

Medals: 2
Good (1) Report Bugs (1)
Subject: question ;'(

IAnaQhesenamuN wrote:
1: 10. Only English is allowed on forum

So Read : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17

And again Read viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17

1:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5017/26290491.png

2:
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3219/38598089.png

and That was In: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=30751

So you should Say to Me thanks you Because i warned you but If i could do like Flegy just if you breaked rule /Ban /Ban /Ban Then what you'll Do? huh, How many Times i told you Becarfull Becarfull Becarfull Becarfull nd again Becarfull and I say to you Stop it Stop it Stop and You're Our Older Player But you're Just Random guy you don't even Support us you don't Play game what you Do? Just come Flame Flame Flame? That's all? Why We don't need To see ur nick here if you won't Play Just make problems and leave? nd making topics also.To Be Clear im Doing My job Banning Muting ..etc you think you can take me down with That Topic? That's all.

P.s i'll Close That Topic and i won't see Other topic on The same Subject Or I swear God Now it'll be 1 month Banned I won't Forgive you even if you'll do everything Bcs you're Not Our Player!!

Yours Faithfully,

/Closed

IAnaQhesenamuN wrote:
Stylish wrote:
DragonBallGT wrote:
Stylish wrote:
luckstryke? vos no jugabas en xigenon? recuerdo a un payaso con ese nick, y también era peruco.

En goldo NELSON Como esta vos en bolivia, me saludad a la otra golda de tu hermano!

UP~!
Mierda... y pensar que gente retrasada como tú quieren aprender inglés, cuando su español es inferior a la de cualquier niño con estudios básicos.

Y buehhh no podes comparar Bolivia con tu pueblito, donde todos se mueren de hambre;'D

Only English is Allowed First and Last warning Stylish

come on stylish could prolly get banned for alot of reasons, and sure this one he even break rule number ten, but really did the topic owner complain to u that stylish wrote in spanish ?
or did u hunt him down ?
was it cos of that u missed was other ppl write in spanish in the very same topic/quoted in the very same quote u made ?
or only stylish need to follow this rule that time ?

i think its a witch hunt going on, brb gone collect some woods

Post subject: Re: "witch hunt ?"
PostPosted: 08 May 2013, 08:15 
Donator

Reputation point: 29
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 4
Community Tributer (1) The Advertiser (1) Cuddly and Cute (1) Good Friend (1)
as I said Don't Open any Topic on The same Subject .... did he Tell you to Do it for him? because he Scared? c'mon Stay out or you'll go inside also That's all

/Closed

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]