It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 14:44

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Admin u want made it Rogue or archer server??
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2015, 11:17 
Donator

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Did you follow your server are all class of hero's, are not blanced, if a warrior got, 255 str 187 hp, a bp got 255 str 187 hp, a rogue 255 dex 187 hp, why a mp mage got 255 mp 157hp low bonus + you made ressistence downed, and you made mp hero sets low diffance i understand mp mages have good damges but now here a mp mages power will downd, bonus also not similar from other like 255 mp why 157 hp it 187 and put flame resistence, and made a paper mage can play singel can tank a rogue atlist, lol am not jokeing but particularly mages power was that high resistence, u made mages sick, a paper mage 85 level full geard died in 2 or 3 shot wtf with slide..about that new mages expriance point low chek it out, and made it solved

Post subject: Re: Admin u want made it Rogue or archer server??
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2015, 12:48 

Reputation point: 5
Normal

Medals: 2
Drunk (1) Pizza (1)
ShareR wrote:
Did you follow your server are all class of hero's, are not blanced, if a warrior got, 255 str 187 hp, a bp got 255 str 187 hp, a rogue 255 dex 187 hp, why a mp mage got 255 mp 157hp low bonus + you made ressistence downed, and you made mp hero sets low diffance i understand mp mages have good damges but now here a mp mages power will downd, bonus also not similar from other like 255 mp why 157 hp it 187 and put flame resistence, and made a paper mage can play singel can tank a rogue atlist, lol am not jokeing but particularly mages power was that high resistence, u made mages sick, a paper mage 85 level full geard died in 2 or 3 shot wtf with slide..about that new mages expriance point low chek it out, and made it solved

No bro... i think mages r good enough now.... Bcz Minor resist is fixed.... & if some knows to play mage I M 100% sure that we wont die in 3x or 4x shots......
I Dont know whom u have seen this.... but its completely wrong.....
Now all class r balanced...
AS fur the power of mages i think it damages r OP nd its novas also give dmages like Truck.... SO i dont think there is any point of increasing any futher...

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2015, 13:58 
Donator

Normal

Maxdesti wrote:
ShareR wrote:

No bro... i think mages r good enough now.... Bcz Minor resist is fixed.... & if some knows to play mage I M 100% sure that we wont die in 3x or 4x shots......
AS fur the power of mages i think it damages r OP nd its novas also give dmages like Truck.... SO i dont think there is any point of increasing any futher...

You realy not understand wat i am saying lol, am saying that mage expriance point lol new mage account 255 mp hp157 its need 255 mp 187 hp.. noob

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2015, 14:19 
Legend

Reputation point: 23
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 24
YouTube (1) Google (1) Gamer (1) Frog (1)
Master of Suggestions (1) VS Winer (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1) TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1)
PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1)
KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
ShareR wrote:
Maxdesti wrote:
ShareR wrote:

You realy not understand wat i am saying lol, am saying that mage expriance point lol new mage account 255 mp hp157 its need 255 mp 187 hp.. noob

Of they do it tp mages will be immortal

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2015, 18:00 
Donator

Normal

NobraN wrote:
ShareR wrote:
Maxdesti wrote:
ShareR wrote:

Of they do it tp mages will be immortal

Lol norban it not ill be immortal about points tell me why its gonna low expriance poit if a mage play singel wid out party its simply die wid ur power full damages, paff lol if dnt knw about comnet dnt coment .

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2015, 03:55 

Reputation point: 5
Normal

Medals: 2
Drunk (1) Pizza (1)
You joined this game recently... and started to insult others...
Nice Good Luck With That
We just know that mages dont go solo like Sin or archers.... if they go they die or those who r smart ones can save themselves........
As per the points... Full paper mages has around 11k hp with 1600 def approx...
That way better in these server...

Thanking you
Ps;LAst comment form my side....

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2015, 07:27 
Donator

Normal

Maxdesti wrote:
You joined this game recently... and started to insult others...
Nice Good Luck With That
We just know that mages dont go solo like Sin or archers.... if they go they die or those who r smart ones can save themselves........
As per the points... Full paper mages has around 11k hp with 1600 def approx...
That way better in these server...

Thanking you
Ps;LAst comment form my side....

Max am not jion recently me, DieDieBitcH lol, am insluting others and dnt wrry my main char is mage i have knowladge about it :) .. so i do wat isbest for me ok Brother:D