It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 10:08

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Goodbye maxko/titanko
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 09:37 
Donator

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Moderator deleted my topic first time "accidentally", i will try once more. Havent been able to play for over a month and today i finally have time to and i come back and all my characters and items are gone. Say they wiped the server because of overpowered items but i look at the people playing and they have the same items as before. I put hundreds of dollars into this server and maxko and also was a dedicated voter for this server everyday now it is all gone and i am a donator and get nothing in return. I look at items i buy on this game as an investment. And now my investment has disappeared for no good reason that i can see except i think staff trying to find a way to make more money. Now one server is inaccessible and the other is wiped. And i read all the forum posts saying new players wont be able to succeed unless they spend money. Why should i spend more money when next year the staff will think they need to make more money and wipe all my items again? I loved this server but now it is ruined for me. It is sad it has to end this way for me and maxko but you guys took everything and didnt restore anything for me just because i havent spent money in last six month you wont restore any of my PUS, kc , or even my votepoints so i can at least start with something for all the time and effort and money i have put in. But no you took it all away and now i have absolutely nothing. Like i said its sad to end this way but I am done with this server. Goodbye :cry: P.S. The staff is trying to convince everyone they can get everything they need from farming, but i think they truly just tell us this so they have a bunch of ungeared noobs on server to kill for all the people who loaded up on PUS the first day after wipe cuz if everyone leave but donators they will have no one to get their nps from

Post subject: Re: Goodbye maxko/titanko
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2016, 10:42 
Developer

Reputation point: 119
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 9
Community Tributer (1) Good (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Royalty (1)
Master of Suggestions (1) Full Ideas (1) Genius (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1)
thanks for reposting it into the right section!

----
I hope you gonna change your mind by trying the server!

I said it in some other topics (see Lobby section).
Its not the same Items like before. Items got nerf and new stats.

Not so hard to get a Nexus/DF/ MYthril set for pk.
Some +3 accessory (just farm gold and buy from merrchant) or keep killing mino/ Alino etc.
ROV you can get from votes.

Not so hard to farm Tier weapons in Knight Castle.
Easy to get medal of kahless - can even solo now.
FN is also easy to get.

BDW earrings and CSW will take a while (2-3 weeks), but many people got it already without donating.

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2016, 18:43 
Donator

Normal

Meh, i checked it out, just like i thought it would be, server is ruined and just so you guys can try to make more money, real sad, c ya

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2016, 19:06 
Developer

Reputation point: 119
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 9
Community Tributer (1) Good (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Royalty (1)
Master of Suggestions (1) Full Ideas (1) Genius (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1)
Could you say a bit more about it?

We are open for suggestions and we are still balancing things.
Any constructive input beside "the server is ruined" is welcome ;)

Ofc the server wont fit all people.
Have to live with the "filled PUS/ Babashoppers problem" now...
It needs some farm.
So its definitely not for people that want a pure pk server.

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2016, 19:03 
Donator

Normal

HERE'S A SUGGESTION, DON'T DELETE PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED WORK AND MONEY!!!!basically it's real simple, you took away everything from me in maxko(even tho you say the items are still there, the server has been closed for years) you took away everything from me in titanKo, and you say this is because people have too many OP items but the first day after delete you open pus full items so people can go back and purchase everything you just wiped, which sends out the message to me, this wipe was only about one thing, MONEY. PERIOD. END OF STORY. ANOTHER GREAT SERVER RUINED BY GREEDY PEOPLE