It is currently 17 Feb 2018, 22:09

All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 11:24 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 1370
Location: Istanbul
Medals: 1
Bronze Tutorial Award (1)

Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 5
Normal

hi there, i dont really wanna call this a tutorial, it just shows how easy it is to make a signatures with some premades pictures, to edit them like you made them yourself. i dont use this so often, i usually go with a lot of brushes instead of pictures. but this shows an example of how easy it could be. the smudging part is not perfect, i had to do it quick because youtube maximum upload is 10 minutes. i'll also upload the pictures i got. for brushes you have to visit deviantart.net you could also grap some pictures from there.

again, its not a really tutorial it just shows easy it could be to make a simple signature. watch the movie in HD for better quality, and if im going to fast you could always press the pause button.
again, its not the way i make signatures any more. but i started off by doing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwVUP_nmcIQ

textures
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X782KXVX
https://rapidshare.com/files/458218491/Textures.rar


i couldn't save the result of the signature cause me PC Crashed right after the movie :P
Signature is not that good, but i had to do it all in 10 minutes.


Darwish.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 11:25 
Offline
Fan

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 191
Country: Greece (gr)
Reputation point: 8
Normal

perfetct job :D

_________________
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/12312312.jpg/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 16:39 
Offline

Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 14:54
Posts: 44
Medals: 2
Silver Medal (1) Report Bugs (1)

Reputation point: 16
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Awesome style :D

can you mail me your galaxy pic collection please ? :D

else it will take me alot time to find and download it :/

Thanks for the guide :D

UltimateRogue

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 16:39 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 02 Oct 2010, 06:14
Posts: 376
Location: Somewhere
Country: United States (us)
Reputation point: 13
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Great job lots have been asking for a simple way to make Sig.

_________________
Image



Tetheus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 17:26 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 1370
Location: Istanbul
Medals: 1
Bronze Tutorial Award (1)

Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 5
Normal

UltimateRogue wrote:
Awesome style :D

can you mail me your galaxy pic collection please ? :D

else it will take me alot time to find and download it :/

Thanks for the guide :D

UltimateRogue


read the post.. i linked it already.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 17:54 
Offline

Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 14:54
Posts: 44
Medals: 2
Silver Medal (1) Report Bugs (1)

Reputation point: 16
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Darwish wrote:
UltimateRogue wrote:
Awesome style :D

can you mail me your galaxy pic collection please ? :D

else it will take me alot time to find and download it :/

Thanks for the guide :D

UltimateRogue


read the post.. i linked it already.


Yeah i know but whenever i am trying to download it, he says

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. :(

So can you upload any where else like rapidshare or something ^^

Thanks :)

UltimateRogue

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 18:08 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 02 Oct 2010, 06:14
Posts: 376
Location: Somewhere
Country: United States (us)
Reputation point: 13
Start to be popularStart to be popular

UltimateRogue wrote:
Darwish wrote:
UltimateRogue wrote:
Awesome style :D

can you mail me your galaxy pic collection please ? :D

else it will take me alot time to find and download it :/

Thanks for the guide :D

UltimateRogue


read the post.. i linked it already.


Yeah i know but whenever i am trying to download it, he says

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. :(

So can you upload any where else like rapidshare or something ^^

Thanks :)

UltimateRogue



+1 i was going to download it as well and got the same message

_________________
Image



Tetheus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 18:58 
Offline
Donator

Joined: 30 May 2010, 03:29
Posts: 1370
Location: Istanbul
Medals: 1
Bronze Tutorial Award (1)

Country: Turkey (tr)
Reputation point: 5
Normal

Posted a new Megaupload link and Rapidshare.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2011, 10:49 
Offline
Fan

Joined: 24 Mar 2011, 10:26
Posts: 234
Reputation point: 8
Normal

Darwish wrote:
hi there, i dont really wanna call this a tutorial, it just shows how easy it is to make a signatures with some premades pictures, to edit them like you made them yourself. i dont use this so often, i usually go with a lot of brushes instead of pictures. but this shows an example of how easy it could be. the smudging part is not perfect, i had to do it quick because youtube maximum upload is 10 minutes. i'll also upload the pictures i got. for brushes you have to visit deviantart.net you could also grap some pictures from there.

again, its not a really tutorial it just shows easy it could be to make a simple signature. watch the movie in HD for better quality, and if im going to fast you could always press the pause button.
again, its not the way i make signatures any more. but i started off by doing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwVUP_nmcIQ

textures
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X782KXVX
https://rapidshare.com/files/458218491/Textures.rar


i couldn't save the result of the signature cause me PC Crashed right after the movie :P
Signature is not that good, but i had to do it all in 10 minutes.


Darwish.

Too bad you already made your "masterpiece" for me all the rest is just second hand trashola!

_________________
Image
Have a nice day


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Darwish's beginners showoff
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2011, 22:09 
Offline

Joined: 20 Apr 2011, 17:19
Posts: 1
Reputation point: 0
Normal

nice guide, very helpful


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Erianthe, FM_Arathi, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hitoshi, Lucifer0777, ReturnOfTheZoneKing, Stallonee, Yahoo [Bot], YouCantStopMe, zzzzzzzzz112233


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
© 2008-2018 MaxKO.org