It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:53

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you want NT to be FREE, limited only to be avaiable every 48 hours?
Yes. 79%  79%  [ 41 ]
No. 21%  21%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 52
 Post subject: Free Nation Transfer
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 18:16 
Donator

Reputation point: 6
Normal

Medals: 4
Good Friend (1) Full Ideas (1) Player Killer (1) Lost Battle (1)
A balanced PK is something that the players are always requesting and it rarely happens in MaxKO* or in any other server for several diferent reasons and factors caused by both the players and the staff (mostly by the players).

That being said, we came to a conclusion that the best option is to allow THE PLAYERS to balance THEMSELFS accordingly to the current situation of the server by making the Nation Transferance totally free of any kind of charges but limited to 48 hours .

This will avoid further complaints regarding the Game Masters decisions since now the balance of the server is controled by the players and their actions in CZ.

This can also be bad (even though I think it will be good) and to avoid dislike on this matter my invitation is to make this avaiable for a trial period of one month, so if bad things happen things just go back to what it was. No harm.

For the "TOO LONG ; DIDNT READ" guys: Make NT totally free every 48 hours -> players balance themselfs -> players can't complain anymore -> this will be avaiable for one month as a trial, if everyone enjoy -> avaiable forever -> no enjoy -> things go back to how they were.

So I ask you all in from of a poll: Do you want NT to be FREE, limited only to be avaiable every 48 hours?

Thank you,
Manhattan.

* I will always call TitanKO by it's original name and for what it really is, MaxKO.

Post subject: Re: Free Nation Transfer
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 18:21 

Reputation point: 22
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
Good Friend (1)
Thanks for the effort doctor,and everyone should vote YES.

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 18:40 

Reputation point: 79
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Medals: 3
Good Friend (1) Master of Suggestions (1) Full Ideas (1)
-I'm up for it, voted YES.

-GM_Daddy tried everything he could to balance the server out lately but no orc clan was willing to NT to human side, like that he couldn't move big human clans to orc side(there are no active small clans on human side atm, and moving a big clan w/o moving any orc to human would just reverse the situation and would be full orcs, no humans.), so it was obviously player's fault not his, yet he was the 1 being blamed.

-(Even if it will be voted, i can't promise it will actually happen, since it's solely up to Flegy to change that [who has income from the NT reset and free NT scrolls], we have no such an authority, but with a vote topic backing it up, i might will be able to convince him)

PS.: Despite all that, I wouldn't get my hopes too high even with free NTs. Cuz until people only dare to pk when they have full parties with 3 int priests, else afking at town. Then CZ will be always unbalanced no matter how fast you can NT or what are we trying to do. (I have pk chars on both side, and happend not once that i logged on orc, killed the humans, humans left, orcs ruled cz, so relogged on human killed orcs and they all afked after the first or 2nd death until humans left, vice-versa ) It's up to them to change their style, however the free NT with 2 days delay worth a try too.

(Starting from tomorrow, i'm leaving until december 29th [Gonna spend christmas with family at our weekend house], won't be able to answer any question during that period)

/// Moved to Public Poll section to let more people notice it and leaving a shadow topic here too.

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 18:50 
Donator

Reputation point: 39
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 9
Community Tributer (1) Spammer (1) The Advertiser (1) Funny Guy (1)
Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Report Bugs (1) Full Ideas (1) Player Killer (1)
Screenshot Event (1)
agree,also some Active GM in cz wouldn't be bad

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 18:52 
Donator

Reputation point: 6
Normal

Medals: 4
Good Friend (1) Full Ideas (1) Player Killer (1) Lost Battle (1)
As David said, I also agree. This is no garantee of making the server balanced because it is the players who actually make it unbalanced by PKing with such big parties or not daring to go out of their bases, so yeah...

But it is still worth a try, so vote away guys!

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 19:00 

Reputation point: 79
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Good Friend (1) Master of Suggestions (1) Full Ideas (1)
BananaReturnZ wrote:
agree,also some Active GM in cz wouldn't be bad

There are almost always being a GM around CZ, be it on a GM char or pk char ------> No hackers, if some1 trying they get banned within a day mostly.

If you said it for events, there won't be continous events, that will feed the server with nps and shits and ppl will cry. (E.g some1 forgot an 100% np event on for 2 hours, ppl cried a river it was too much)

And GMs getting no payment at all beside some KC. So they obviously won't solely gang on GM char 6 hours a day watching CZ, there would be no point in it. That would be working for nothing. Most of the servers whom GMs even getting payed a decent amount of money being alot less active.

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 19:16 
Donator

Reputation point: 21

Rich (1)
is good topic but instead of 48 hours i thing is better 24 hours im sure 2 days is too much 8-)

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 22:34 
Donator

Reputation point: 66
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Rich (1) Lucky (1) Good (1)
Bro0ky wrote:
is good topic but instead of 48 hours i thing is better 24 hours im sure 2 days is too much 8-)

+1

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2014, 09:21 
Donator

Reputation point: 89
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Medals: 10
Community Tributer (1) Rich (1) Lucky (1) Good (1)
Asskisser (1) Star (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Good Friend (1)
Love Design (1) Cat Lover (1)
Y E S

Bro0ky wrote:

And no, it should be 48h.
That make you think once or two times before you do any NT.

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2014, 09:59 

Reputation point: 22

Good Friend (1)
Barbiies wrote:
Y E S

And no, it should be 48h.
That make you think once or two times before you do any NT.

Agree !! No nps for NT is a gift from server anyways IF it happens...Flegy will shorten his PUS for 1 item which we all should respect tho... And besides that if you make less/none time limit there will be morons who will NT if they start to loose in PK (you know how some people are dumb...)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2, 3  Next