All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: SpeedHack Scanner
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2013, 22:33 

Reputation point: 12
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
Coder (1)
Hello Dear Players,

Last period we have detected many Cheaters using many hack tools and we are working hard to make the game clean and fair.
So, we started working on security and we will be very severe against these Cheaters and we won't forgive anyone detected by our system.
We have developed a speedhack scanner and each one detected will be banned as the following:
1st detect -> 2 days ban
2nd detect -> 3 days ban
3rd detect -> 5 days ban
4th detect -> 7 days ban
5th detect -> 1 month ban
6th detect -> 1 year ban
+6 detects -> 5 years ban

We impliment a strong decision algorithm with probability of false detection less than 0.1% so we are sorry for people who has very bad luck because they will be considired as Cheaters and as I said before they won't be unbanned.

I have a respect to Cheaters who will try to break our security system and I am sorry because I named them with a bad name (Cheaters) because I didnt find another name to describe them but it is enought to write "Cheaters" with uppercase to know that I respect them.

We should not forget that we are here for fun, each one has his own way to make fun, some people are playing to make fun and others enjoy when they make forbidden issues just to evince their strength. But unfortunately I belong to a third kind of people who enjoy stoping the second kind. So I dont have problems with "Cheaters" and I am also here to make fun.

Cordially,
ezzamil