It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:57

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Forum Moderator Nomination
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011, 23:43 
Administrator

Reputation point: 256
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 25
Community Tributer (1) Rich (1) The Advertiser (1) Lucky (1)
Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Member of the Month (1) Ninja (1)
Star (1) Cool (1) Silver Medal (1) Cuddly and Cute (1)
Businessman (1) Green Apple (1) Royalty (1) Good Friend (1)
Report Bugs (1) Master of Suggestions (1) PC (1) Coder (1)
Full Ideas (1) Genius (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1)
MASTER GAMBLER (1)
As you can see we dont have no one Forum Moderator,this time we will choose 3.

WARRNING: iF YOU HAVE WARRNING ON YOUR ACCOUNT OR IF YOU HAVE LOWER THAN 300 POST YOU CANT NOMINATE

Name:
Character Name:
How you can help:
What can we expect from you:
Did you know any PC language:

FModerator Nomination will be closed in 5 days. Than we will take the best 3.

Good luck,MaxKO Team!

Post subject: Re: Forum Moderator Nomination
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 00:24 
Donator

Reputation point: 9
Normal

hi firstly i know rule is rule but i wanted to try my chance :D
i have low post cause i m more project man :D

Name:birol
Character Name:sweepney
Contry:turkey
How you can help:okey , lets start i have some experience about ko server plug-in and developments
as flegy knows i helped him sometimes with small problems
the projects i helped flegy with:
fixin new hero and chaos weapons fx problem
some new mobs in darkland and hero boss e.t.c
new shadow fire look
and i m still working on 3ds max for new armors (actually nylian doing all the work,i just encourage him :D )

What can we expect from you:i just do my work,determine the target and dont stop till i get what i want and be response to ppl cause they deserve it
Did you know any PC language:i m not good at pc code languages but
i can read a little bit php-html

and the packet programs i know and working on them and learning new :)

--Adobe photoshop
--adobe dreamviewer
--adobe flash professianal
--sony vegas pro (newbie)
--autodesk 3ds max 6 version(old version for knight online)
--and some usefull knight online clients tools like
--n3view
--dxtview
--hex workshop
--resource hacker
--showsting editor(i have a project to make a turkish exe for turkish players,havent started yet :D )

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 00:40 
Donator

Reputation point: 0
Normal

Medals: 1
Ninja (1)
I'm bored so :

Lets give it a try also :D

Name: German
Character Name: Mr.0bject and 70k
Contry: Estonia
How you can help: I know how to speak English, so my group would be English speakers, I know alot about KO, played it around 3 years maybe :D, been on MaxKO around 2 years, and I've been FM before also actually 3 times :)
What can we expect from you: I guess district :roll:
Did you know any PC language: I know MySql by now, learning java / html / python / visual basic / soon php :P

------------------------
| Watcha looking? |
------------------------

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 04:22 

Reputation point: 2
Normal

Name: Mario

Character Name: Shoodly

Contry: Canada

How you can help:

Well, i am not much online at game, always looking the forum and trying to help people, i know hows work a FM cuz i got experience being one , GM and Developer (KO and Gunz Servers), therefore i think can be helpfull to MaxKo. I am old player at maxko, but i sold my old account like 1 year and 5 months here. Old GFX called IEndless.

The main thing that can wait for me to help people in the forum, guiding them through the topics, avoid spam and of course help maxko to be better, plus to know server development, I have knowledge in C + + / C # only the basic study on my own in the next cycle i will begin to further explore this.

GG Friends who knows me:

Fantasy (We were working in the same server long time ago, where i learned alot).

Do you know PC Languages?
Yes i do, i know Pascal and a little of c++.

P.S: Im bored so i copied old post...

2 P.S:
GM_Flegy wrote:
WARRNING: iF YOU HAVE WARRNING ON YOUR ACCOUNT OR IF YOU HAVE LOWER THAN 300 POST YOU CANT NOMINATE

I haven't more than 300 post because i sold my old acc, this is new one.

Best regards,
Shoodly

Maybe it looks better :p

Last edited by Shoodly on 15 Dec 2011, 04:27, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 05:52 
Donator

Reputation point: 39
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Name: Ashiq
Character Name: LittleMonster
Contry: Malaysia
How you can help: Been playing this server since its started and i think with the knowledge i gained from experienced on here, i could help the others. Since this is a nomination for FM, i can help by removing the post to the right section and remind others regarding forum rules also help others depends on my ability.
What can we expect from you: If i got the position, i will do the duty as Forum Moderator with full honour and just.
Did you know any PC language: Not really, just learning the database of computer/laptop/software as it one of the course i studied in university. Its more to interior knowledge of technology. Another thing, im an addict into Graphic.

Thank you,

LittleMonster 8-)

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 08:45 
Donator

Reputation point: 41
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Name : Hazim
Character Name : SilentLess
Age 16+
How you can help :
i'm Active in game but always looking the forum and try to help ppl there , i know some about KO , i played around 1 year , i could help Removed Topic , Closed , and some rules on Maxko.
What can we except from you :
I will work hard if i got the position and looking forward to be an excellent Maxko Staff
Did you know any PC language :Im still learning regarding this one.

P.s : and keep learning english but if im cant be fine 8-)
i can stayed GFX and Learning alot about signature :)

Last edited by Moksiee on 17 Dec 2011, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 12:30 
Donator

Reputation point: 5
Normal

Name: Gerald

Character Name: Wolvia , Knud

How you can help:
Even if I dont play a lot, because I dont have lot of free time at home, I often come to forum and try to help and give my ideas on the important topics for the server life. I always try to find some good idea to make suggestions (some have been accepted already) and also support the good ones made by other because I care about keeping a funny and balanced server.
In game, I try to be helpfull for new players when I can and always give them a lot of informations about the special server features.
I have already worked for staff for translations stuff and helped with reporting some bugs and helping fixing it.
I have been playing Maxko for one year (just started after last year christmas event and missed it !) and I think I know a lot about this server and its rules.
I also used to play old USKO before the lvl 80 update came (quite old ;) ).

As this is nomination for FM, you can expect from me to try to keep the forum clear. My english is quite good I think so I won't have any problems to do my task. And this is the opportunity to be a part of the staff of this great server. I like the way it's managed and maintained up to date with regular new features. Being FM could ensure GM that someone will take care of forum and let them time to work on game stuff.

Did you know any PC language:
I use to learn a little programmation ways in the beggin of my studies but that actually not my speciality. Anyway, I try to rise my computer skills day after day and I am always ready to learn new things about it.

Thats it for my presentation, now just wait and see! ;)
Have fun all, thats why we are here !

Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 14:04 
Donator

Reputation point: 35
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 2
Hustler (1) Report Bugs (1)
Name:Alex
i play 4years KO i played arround 2year MAXKO and iam still playing i played KoasKO,SexyKO,NusKO,AdnoisKO,EUKO,USKO and more broken server :P
Character Name:iLoveMyBanana
Contry:Greece
How you can help:i can help sure at forum many times i helps.. i can close usless post i can change post when is at wrong section...i warn who speak other language at shoutbox and spam at shoutbox...
What can we expect from you:one better forum :P with out spammers :D

Regard,
Alex aka iLoveMyBanana

Merry Christmas

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 14:18 
Donator

Reputation point: 8
Normal

Name Character:DayLighT
Name:IS
Language:(Malaysia,English)
How You can Help:Im almost play at Maxko 2years,Also as u can see i will try help people out with their problem at Maxko.. I will check at FORUM day by day and Help who people post has not done yet..All Section and more important:Your Problem,Report server,Cheater Report,Banned Appeal have alot people have post there.. So i will clear it and not ignored single of them..Im atm have experience about Moderator..

Wat we can expect from u: I will try do the best wat im got at real life also at Maxko for sure..So i will try do the job wat people giving to me with Honestly,Carefully,Responsibillty,Caring and Sincerity with my heart.. So i will try active everyday and help all player..
About PC language:U can teach me , coz i fast learning guy!!

Rgrds,

You Style itz My Style
Maxko LadyEv

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 14:30 
Fan

Reputation point: 7
Normal

Name: Roy
Character Name: WaKaFlaKa
State: Massachusetts
Language/Translations: English, Spanish, Some Turkish, Some Japanese
Experience:Usko 8 years, Maxko for about 6 months and counting =)

How you can help:

As you know I can help anyone and staff with anything, I try to help as many people as I can, In and Out of game giving them suggestions, advice or leading them to Dedi's or GM's that can solve their problems if there serious or urgent. I can help translate languages to help others understand. I can Moderate and keep Control of the chat-box, topics, and posts that are not suitable or irrelevant towards the topic or person that made the topic, shut down flame wars, Warnings given to people that disrespect staff and the rules or spam continuously. Be active everyday making sure everyone is having a great MaxKO experience and fun time. Ban cheaters, Mute spammers. I'm Here for MaxKo community and I am here to help All. My Pm's are never blocked Nor would I ever block them I will do my best to give it my all to help Better MaxKO. Also I will never Ignore anyone all is equal in my eyes so there will be no favorites nor any bias, I believe all will need help some day in time or in the near future so fairness is equal to and for all. Also I know the Rules and regulations that apply for Forums.

Activities - Such as fun games and event's for the Maxko community to help make MaxKO more fun then it already is.
Active- I will garuntee to be active every day moderating the forums and in game to make sure the Community as well as the players get their satisfaction out of playing Maxko
Suggestions- I want to help give suggestions for better game play new improvement to the MaxKo Experience.
Expected- You will be expecting a Mature,Kind,Responsible, Honorable, Loyal, Active, and Helpful person here to fulfill the Duties of an FM.

0Did you know any PC language:
Tricky question, I might probably know basics on somethings but I can assure you that I am Willing to learn anything you will need of my services as a Forum Mod. I'm experienced with forums I use to be a forum admin/ mod before in Usko.

Whether or not if I get the position or not I will continue to help MaxKo Staff because I am here for MaxKo and the community it brings along with it.

Thank you for your time,
Roy>AkA>WaKaFlaKa

Last edited by WaKaFlaKa on 18 Dec 2011, 17:43, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next