It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:37

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Game Master nomination
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 22:34 
Administrator

Reputation point: 256
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 25
Community Tributer (1) Rich (1) The Advertiser (1) Lucky (1)
Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Member of the Month (1) Ninja (1)
Star (1) Cool (1) Silver Medal (1) Cuddly and Cute (1)
Businessman (1) Green Apple (1) Royalty (1) Good Friend (1)
Report Bugs (1) Master of Suggestions (1) PC (1) Coder (1)
Full Ideas (1) Genius (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1)
MASTER GAMBLER (1)
Dear Friends,

As you can see we have only 2 GM,time is to hire few more. This time we will hire 2-3 more GM.You can nominate for GM only if you have 200+ posts on forum,lower posts will not be in voting.

Few questions on what you can answer.

Character name:
What will be your GM name:
How old are you:
Do you have any expiriance with GM:
How you can make maxko better if you get GM position:
Anything else to say:

nomination will finish 4.7 and 7.7 we will know new GMs.

Good luck

Post subject: Re: Game Master nomination
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 22:46 
Donator

Reputation point: 8
Normal

Medals: 4
YouTube (1) Love Design (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
Character name: FIawless
What will be your GM name: GM_Heisen
How old are you: 17
Do you have any expiriance with GM: I haven't had a chance to experience being a GM.
How you can make MaxKO better if you get GM position: I will be online most the of the day to help players with their problems. I can help keep the server clean and bring joy back to server for everyone to enjoy a bug free and clean server. I will be holding events weekly for everyone to gear up and help them join the events to play the server with joy.
Anything else to say: I haven't had any experiences as a GM but I think I can give it a try if I become a GM and can help others to become more familiar with this status. I hope a very joyful game for everyone.

Last edited by Flawless on 01 Jul 2013, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 23:03 
Hero

Reputation point: 38
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 14
Funny Guy (1) The Alien (1) Good Friend (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1)
TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
hello flegy

as i wrote your last post of FM nomination .

details below :

char name : JustFrorDarK_

what will be your GM name : GM_DarK_

your age : 19 +

do you have any expressions with GM : well i not have any expressions with gm position ! but i have a lot of exp with as a helper of a GM . and i am always ready to help ppl in any dificult situation !!

How u make maxko batter if you get GM position : well i spent my maximum time with server and help devloper and admin to fix all of buggs , always take a watch on ppl activitty , never make any ppl unhappy who need help from maxko stuff , always respect all ppl coz we are family ... and the main think i always fight for true not bad thinks !!

any think else to say : at the end of my statement i like say sorry for my english if you cant understand .. but i spent 2-3 years in maxko and maxko is my first and still best KNIGHT ONLINE game in this world .. so i never like to see my favorite game down . so i will do my best coz i bileave in work not to speak !

best regards

DarK_

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 23:40 
Fan

Reputation point: 1
Normal

Character name: GonnaRockYou - TakeToTheMaxKo

What will be your GM name: GM_Myth

How old are you: 17.

Do you have any experiene with GM: I've been gamemaster and administrator in a game called GunZ ( Private servers )

How you can make maxko better if you get GM position:

I would be as active and as helpful as i can. I will deal out the punishments to those who need to be punished.
- I will not put someone above someone else. Rules are Rules, when you break them, you'll get warned/banned. Hackers, User's and insulting GM will result in a ban. Spammers will get a warning to stop spamming, if they insist they will get disconnected but if they insist again then it will result a mute for X day, depending on the situation. Of course everyone makes mistakes, but be glad that people clear those mistakes, and don't say I don't care. And like every GM does, I'll work as hard as I can, to make everything possible for the featured members. People are expecting much from this server, but we will make this server so great that you would look and suddenly your eyes would pop out. If any players or even if any staff are in needs of help, then I will be there to assist them and if the reason I gave wasn't enough then I'll keep trying, until it'll work.

Anything else to say: I'd like to experience being a staff member in this server and i enjoy helping other people and taking credits :)

Image[/url]

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 23:42 
Donator

Reputation point: 3
Normal

Well i dont have 200 posts but i dont want to make 200 posts just because this GM nomination topic is open so if its valid. If it is valid thank you for the oppurtunity letting have a chance of being nominated.

Character name: TheOzzy
What will be your GM name: GM_Ozzy
How old are you: 22
Do you have any expiriance with GM: Not much but i have been through some of the GM codes before ( Spawning bosses/ Item Codes etc ). Otherwise i havent had any experience as a GM
How you can make maxko better if you get GM position: I would make MaxKO a better place if i had the GM position. I would help players out as much as i can and by using my GM account only for helping the community of MaxKO by solving their problems if they have any with items gone missing or scammers or hackers. I am also able to help other GMs with looking at logs.
Anything else to say: I am a college student that studies IT Networking. I have also learnt the database subject so i know quite a bit about Databases on how they work etc. I am also a very active player i logon everyday and have been playing MaxKo for a couple of years now and i love this server and i would love to do everything i can to make this game active and the best server out there.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 23:59 
Donator

Reputation point: 27
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 27
Spammer (1) Greedy (1) The Advertiser (1) Lucky (1)
Evil (1) Good (1) Report Bugs (1) Seller (1)
Love Design (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) KILL AND WIN (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1)
TERROR OF THE WARDERS (1) MY KINGDOM (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1)
UNBEATABLE HERO (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1) ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1)
BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1)
RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
Character name:Algssa_Milano
What will be your GM name:GM_Milano
How old are you:24
Do you have any expiriance with GM:ye , i will do what can do as help about bugs or problems as lost items or report or event or other ppl banned the i will read topice very slow and understand words and look how can help and when i see some player to know how to post topic in problmes or in banned or got some problme in game i will help him
How you can make maxko better if you get GM position:there is rule and must when any one come to game and join there must be read rule so dont back to say i dont know or not read rule or or .........etc and if u insuit any ppl or talking to much in chat box i will warned him and i will help devloper when he need anything and admin also im more online in forums and im not forgive exmas if my brother or my old frined or in my county try to insuit or scmmer some thing in game and think your self hero no u can come to my face and stop and look about me who im
Anything else to say:ye well im leave maxko about 4 or 5 monuths so im anger about old maxko but now there is new sever very good and i talking to alot of my frineds to back again to game and i will made new clan with my frineds and we will play again and i will be full help and thank u to all and flegy
forget i think all know who is milano becuse im old old player there when this sever open and i remmber all player star with me in maxko
as good_combo and take gm and papi and he also to dedi gm..........etc
best regards
ahmed

[img=http://s7.postimg.org/492txkmi3/Untitled.png]

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 03:02 

Reputation point: 122
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 8
Community Tributer (1) Evil (1) Funny Guy (1) Cool (1)
Good Friend (1) Love Design (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
Character name: JohaaN

What will be your GM name: GM_Rocky

How old are you: i am 19 years old

Do you have any expiriance with GM: yes i have, i tested GM character before with ezzamil xD

How you can make maxko better if you get GM position: well there are many things to make maxko much better

1) i will be every day online watching the koxper and hackers and banned them to make the players play in peace

2) any one asking for help in game or in forum, i will be there to help him

3) always will guide the players for right rules in game and in forum, any one will break them, he will get punishment

4) respecting etch other in game and in forum to make peace

5) i will make cool events to make the players happy and also i will help the beginners

Anything else to say: i wanna to say i am a player you can trust him because i am playing this server since {5-years} i learned many things from this game, and really i am enjoying this game till now

Thanks.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 13:33 

Reputation point: 21

Anaqhesenamun,Aslga_milano,MylittleHero Post"s Has Been Deleted.

This Topic only for Nomination.Not for Argument.
If i see 1 more time useless Post in this Topic,i will Ban for sure.

Best Leader

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 14:00 
Donator

Reputation point: 38
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 8
Spammer (1) Greedy (1) Lucky (1) Good (1)
Funny Guy (1) Good Friend (1) Love Design (1) Best GFX Event (1)
Character name: iWannaHurtYou

What will be your GM name: GM_BloW

How old are you: 18

Do you have any expiriance with GM: Nope, i'll try for first time in my life to get this
situation.

How you can make maxko better if you get GM position: I will try to help every people with event's and everything else about Game.I guess to help more here (in forum) with open/closedTopic's.

Anything else to say: I will be online everyday to help players with their problems,for example : buggs, exp, farming item and more things.
Thanks for patience
!! :)
#Paulos

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 17:00 
Donator

Reputation point: 29

Medals: 4
Community Tributer (1) The Advertiser (1) Cuddly and Cute (1) Good Friend (1)
Character Name: AnaQhesenamuN
What will be your GM name: GM_AnaQ and it's already ready :mrgreen:
Do you have any expiriance with GM: Yep I do and I was a Game Master here But Just got kicked because I didn't Wanted That Server To go into The Hell Because of an Other Staff Hand and Then I fought with Him. Rules Say both Kick and It's okay .
How you can make maxko better if you get GM position: As i said i was GM In less Than 1 Month and I did a lot helped almost 50% of newbies Players with launcher's Problems Login .... etc, if i'll be GM again i'll Make The Double Of The work what i did, because It's The Summer Non School just siting at Home :D
Anything else to say: Humm as you Know Im almost active 20h/24h. and Im Ready to keep Doing My job What i've Started Untill MaxKO Will be The First KO again :)

Yours Sincerely.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2  Next