It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 17:39

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Nominations for forum moderator
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 21:03 
Donator

Reputation point: 32
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 20
Google (1) Good (1) Funny Guy (1) Good Friend (1)
VS Winer (1) Player Killer (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) OWN THE KEEPER (1)
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) KING SLAYER (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1)
ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1) LUCKY SPIN (1)
HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
Dear MaxKO players,

it's my pleasure to annunciate that nominations for new forum moderator are open now. It's simple, you just need to fill one simple form and in week from now MaxKO staff will chose new , or maybe a old one, member.

Everyone are welcome to apply for new FM.

All you need is to fill following form:

Name:
Date of joining MaxKO:
Something about yourself:

And to answer this 3 questions in your opinion:

1. How would you run a forum if it was yours?
2. The easiest way to bring new players on sever?
3. What would you change about forum and server?

Also, we will need name of one friend to ask him about you, and it's also important for us to know how much time could you spend on forum a day.

I hope that this is not much trouble for you , but only players with good predisposition can join our staff.

Nominations will be closed on 12. 07 . 2014.

Good luck everyone.

Post subject: Re: Nominations for forum moderator
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 21:16 
Donator

Reputation point: 8
Normal

Medals: 4
YouTube (1) Love Design (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
Good luck! :)

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 21:18 
Donator

Reputation point: 21
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 6
Facebook (1) Good Friend (1) Player Killer (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1)
KING SLAYER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
coool :D

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 21:20 
Donator

Reputation point: 39
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 9
Community Tributer (1) Spammer (1) The Advertiser (1) Funny Guy (1)
Bronze Tutorial Award (1) Report Bugs (1) Full Ideas (1) Player Killer (1)
Screenshot Event (1)
Name:alex
Languages:Greek,English
Date of joining MaxKO: i join on maxko when server open :)
Something about yourself:iam awesome :mrgreen:

1. How would you run a forum if it was yours:MAXKO TEAM is active as i see ,they answer all question/post helping ppl etc,i didnt change something on forum atm...
2. The easiest way to bring new players on sever:all this year i force my self to play Knight online, i played a bit usko and full broken server i be a famous since every1 knows me in all servers,many ppls follow me and still play knight many of them turn already back on the server some of them keep playing Flameko and some of them just stop play Knight i still think i can tell them to come back to maxko.I CAN BRING EVERY1 BACK :mrgreen: ....
3. What would you change about forum and server: I spend alot time in the game,i see many spam in game-insult w/e ppl keep doing this since gm just warn thems,warning is never enought mute for a day-days or perma ban for a day will be nice :!: ....

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 21:30 
Fan

Reputation point: 1
Normal

Medals: 4
Community Tributer (1) Talker (1) Evil (1) Funny Guy (1)
IMO, current Forum Moderators should have to do one of these, as there's one FM ATM who just abuses his rights, and also defends his clan and disagrees with everything else anyone else says.

Hint: That forum mod is NOT 'Forever_'

"_Mr_Die_HarD_ « 12 Aug 2014 02:10 » sometimes you just have to knock a mother fuckers teeth out

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 21:37 
Donator

Reputation point: 66
PopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopularPopular

Medals: 28
Community Tributer (1) Funny Guy (1) Silver Medal (1) Good Friend (1)
Love Design (1) Best GFX Event (1) THE BEST FIGHTER EVER (1) THE KILLER OF ADREAM (1)
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) NEVER GIVE UP (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) WARRIORS KILLER (1)
ROGUES KILLER (1) PRIESTS KILLER (1) MAGES KILLER (1) MY DAY, MY DAY (1)
HUMAN CAMPER (1) KARUS CAMPER (1) RONARK BLESSED (1) ADREAM BLESSED (1)
SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1) HATER OF SWORD (1) HATER OF SPEAR (1) HATER OF DAGGER (1)
HATER OF BOW (1) HATER OF MACE (1) HATER OF SHIELD (1) HATER OF STAFF (1)
hello every body
Name:MOHAMED
Character Name:_Mr_Die_HarD_
Contry:Egypt
How long you play MaxKO:Almost from starting server, in several intervals.
How you can help on forum:i can spend alot of time on forum and i have alot of experience and Providing help to those need help .Olso with Client side issues on the hand of TeamViewer how ever can be active many hours in a day since i dont have must to do in home and i think i can help this server and i I can keep an eye on forum and I can go straight to the point, for help anyone that has a problem in forum as in game beside that current ppl who didnt follow the rules or the post regulations and of course articulate in the best matter there is and help the community in whichever way i can in a respectful kind of way beside that i can keep forum clean and help new people and gave them inforamtion about server like patch and new armore qeusts weapons ect ect
What can we expect from you:im try to help all player in this server by some Evidence and i should be honest FM.
logon throughout the day help new comers and older players with their question comments and learner.

Did you know any PC language:i can speake english as well as i can understand problem of player if he use another lang

Something about yourself:i will become a Petroleum Engineer after 1 years :) and i love sports so much if i talk to about my self more it will take much days (kidding) :)
he easiest way to bring new players on sever: iI've got experience about bring the players so that by more ways such as advert , giving them more information about our server how its going on how the CZ going on ,giving more details about our armore , weapons and how easy way to up in lvl (From the end hit them up with more information about our server and about our GM team increase our Events

What would you change about forum and server: Take action to sort, delete, move, lock, unlock or break a particular topic if needed.Ill place topics in their right location and manage forums as best as i could . no one above the rules (full respect to the players if he noob or not just give them respect to win with their respect and important point (follow the rules becasue rules are rules and full helping our players with giving them information about server and how they got their items by easy way (just explain to them every thing ) about the server create alot of suggestioins to help our server and improve the PKK with making it full action la :)
(i love to use my brain at using on PS and making signature more and helping the server's working :) and i feel free to help other player in forum (sometimes im so bad boy on forum or in game ) :D
Full online (24h)

I have been helping with a fan page on facebook to bring new members here
i would like to maintain my own language section (for those specific players, that english isn't their native language and would be much more comfortable
speaking with a representative on their own language).

I do not think any person is better than another, no matter where he came from, whats his religion or what language he speaks..
and Gives explanations and guidance to new members unfamiliar
with forums

thx i hope maxko still the best forever<3

Last edited by Mr_Die_HarD on 08 Jul 2014, 05:56, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 22:02 

Reputation point: 3
Normal

@Mr_Die_Hard; as I saw the past 2 days, you was disrespecting GM/FM in the forum ..even the players! you are just the worst choice in this nomination, I hope you learn what " Respect people " means then try to post here!

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 23:48 
Donator

Reputation point: 28
Start to be popularStart to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 8
Ninja (1) Militant (1) Good Friend (1) Report Bugs (1)
20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) LUCKY SPIN (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
Name: Ragab
Character Name: XTTATTOO
Contry: egypt
How long you play MaxKO: According to first ksc i took 2 years within 1 month.
How you can help on forum: Firstly i'll just do everything possible to keep forum clean, topics in right section, and specially help people with their in game issues [If i can handle with them ofc] / forums issues ;<
Worth to say my GMT is so different compared with "europeans", so i could be helpful while "others" are off.
- There are many "spanish speakers / latins" in game and most of them can't speak/type/understand english, so i could help them, making their topics or probably with in game stuff.
What can we expect from you: Actually forum needs to be more active, to "get it", you will need to have active FM's as well, so that's what you can expect from me, i'll be the most active, also...honor, respect, loyalty.
Did you know any PC language: Nop yet.
Something about yourself:im working at company of medicine and love it so much :D

i can be active on forum and full online helping the others by using rules of forum and ilove to solve problems of players and love to be helpful on forum

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014, 23:53 
Donator

Reputation point: 13
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 1
Love Design (1)
Name: Hazim

Languages: Malay , English

Date of joining MaxKO: 19 Feb 2011

Something about yourself: I really love to help peoples and i love design !

1. How would you run a forum if it was yours?

- If it was mine, i will be active as longer i can .. i will make sure the forums fine. I will make sure there wont be any problem on shoutbox,topics,etc.. ill do my best to solve all the problems on forum and i will not let the peoples break the rules.

2. The easiest way to bring new players on sever?

- By making tutorial about server,quest,etc. I will assist newcomers if there is any problem / need helps ingame. I can try to make trailer of Titan or MaxKO Expansion server and i'm good on sony vegas (you can check my vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtJqAMrWeg8 .. there is lot more video of mine) also, i will tell to all my friends ingame to join our server tho.. and i will try to post information about our server on facebook pages,group,forum,etc..

3. What would you change about forum and server?

- I will try to make an event.. goin to use my items for the rewards (if i had tho) ill help the newcomers to get gear like farm,upgrading,etc.. and ill give newcomers all information if need :) will try to solve all the problems on forum/ingame.. ill report if there is cheaters ingame.. and warn/ban to those spammers on shoutbox.

PS : I really wanted to be Forum Moderator since 1 year ago.. ill hope you choose me this time ^^ and btw.. im not so good in english :mrgreen:

forgot last one.. you can ask my friend WindDance ^^

goodluck everyone!

Greetings,

Moks

EDIT : I'm online 10-12 hours or more a day.

Last edited by Rekt on 06 Jul 2014, 06:50, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2014, 00:24 
Donator

Reputation point: 134
In glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hallIn glory hall

Medals: 18
Facebook (1) TeamSpeak (1) Community Tributer (1) Lucky (1)
Good (1) Asswipe (1) Star (1) Bronze Tutorial Award (1)
Cuddly and Cute (1) Green Apple (1) Royalty (1) TeamView (1)
Good Friend (1) PC (1) Speaker (1) Full Ideas (1)
Genius (1) Cat Lover (1)
XTTATTOO wrote:
Name: Ragab
Character Name: XTTATTOO
Contry: egypt
How long you play MaxKO: According to first ksc i took 2 years within 1 month.
How you can help on forum: Firstly i'll just do everything possible to keep forum clean, topics in right section, and specially help people with their in game issues [If i can handle with them ofc] / forums issues ;<
Worth to say my GMT is so different compared with "europeans", so i could be helpful while "others" are off.
- There are many "spanish speakers / latins" in game and most of them can't speak/type/understand english, so i could help them, making their topics or probably with in game stuff.
What can we expect from you: Actually forum needs to be more active, to "get it", you will need to have active FM's as well, so that's what you can expect from me, i'll be the most active, also...honor, respect, loyalty.
Did you know any PC language: Nop yet.
Something about yourself:im working at company of medicine and love it so much :D

i can be active on forum and full online helping the others by using rules of forum and ilove to solve problems of players and love to be helpful on forum

You forgot to mention the source you've got the app from:
http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26187&p=142266
Please try to be honest in your applications. :)

I've cleaned the topic a little bit. So please keep this topic on the nominations only avoid turning it into a flame-topic.

Best of luck to all the nominees! :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page  1, 2, 3  Next