It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 02:08

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Cannot Logon to the Game - new account!
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2011, 19:46 

Reputation point: 0
Normal

I created the account and tried to logon to the game, so I waited 10 minutes and tried again. It just says invallid password. I went to the Website and did a password reset, tried to get in game again - waited 30 min tried again still cannot logon game. I can logon to the website with this account and this forum with the account but not the game!

Please Help! :(

OK, while I am waiting I also went in and redownloaded the updates but it still will not let me in. I am running Windows7 Home Premium - uptodate, MS Security Essentials with the MAXKO folder excluded - if this helps any...

So another couple of hours pass - so My son has been playing this for a couple of weeks now - so I tried to logon on his computer didn't work - Invalid password...
I created a second account with another email address and the same thing is happening with this account - GAW1978!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]